Welcome to the User Guide for Aura, a secure, multilingual package manager for Arch Linux.
Aura's original purpose is as an AUR helper, in that it automates the process of installing packages from the Arch User Repositories. It is, however, capable of much more.
💡 Tip: You can press
sat any time to search this book.
- Found an issue with Aura? Visit our Bug Tracker!
- Want to speak to an Aura dev directly? Visit our Discussions forum!
- Who translated Aura? These fine people from all over the world!
- Who made that neat logo? The designer Cristiano Vitorino!
- Who is the original author of Aura? Colin Woodbury from Canada!